Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sliverlight Learning Guide

Silverlight is Microsoft's framework for building cross-browser and cross-platform rich Internet applications with streaming video, rich text, Ajax functionality and the like. Silverlight 1.1 Alpha also includes a slimmed-down version of the .NET Framework Common Language Runtime and supports Microsoft's new Dynamic Language Runtime. This means developers can build Web applications in familiar languages like Visual Basic and C# and in dynamic languages like IronPython and IronRuby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friends and I like to buy Anarchy credits, because the Anarchy Online credits is very useful to upgrade equipment. Only your equipment becomes better, then you can win this game. In Anarchy gold, you can buy everything you want in this game. Tomorrow will be my birthday, so my friends promise to buy AO credits as gifts. I am so happy. They understand me so well, Anarchy online gold is my favorite.

I like angels gold very much because it is very useful. In fact at first sight I have fallen in love with angels online gold. So no matter how much I have spent to buy angels gold, I never regret. Because of cheap angels online gold, I meet a lot of friends.

Anonymous said...

aion chinaaion china gold,
aion cn goldaion chinese gold,
aion gold chinaaion gold chinese,
china aion goldchinese aion gold,
aion china kinaaion chinese kina,
aion kina chinachina aion kina,
aion china buybuy aion china,
aion chinese server

gold
aion cn server

gold
,
aion china server goldchina aion server gold,
chinese aion server

gold
aion chinese server

gold
,
aion cn server kinaaion china server kina,
china aion server kinachinese aion server kinaaion online gold