1) Microsoft Interop Forms Toolkit 2.0 - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=934de3c5-dc85-4065-9327-96801e57b81d&DisplayLang=en "This toolkit helps you bring the power of .NET to your existing VB6 applications, by allowing them to display .NET Forms and Controls from within the same application. Instead of upgrading the entire code base, these applications can now be extended one form at a time. The goal is a phased upgrade, with production releases at the end of each iteration containing both VB6 and VB.NET forms running in the same VB6 .exe process."
2) Application Verifier - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=d2dd7ee0-aaa2-402a-821d-43795d6cf139&DisplayLang=en "Application Verifier is a runtime verification tool for unmanaged code that assists in finding subtle programming errors that can be difficult to identify with normal application testing. Run the Application Verifier tests on your code to identify issues within heaps, handles, and locks."
3) ILMerge - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=22914587-b4ad-4eae-87cf-b14ae6a939b0&DisplayLang=en "ILMerge is a utility for merging multiple .NET assemblies into a single .NET assembly. It works on executables and DLLs alike and comes with several options for controlling the processing and format of the output."
4) XML Notepad 2007 - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=72d6aa49-787d-4118-ba5f-4f30fe913628&DisplayLang=en "XML Notepad 2007 provides a simple intuitive user interface for browsing and editing XML documents."
5) Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=e59c3964-672d-4511-bb3e-2d5e1db91038&DisplayLang=en "The Microsoft Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar provides a variety of tools for quickly creating, understanding, and troubleshooting Web pages."
6) Team Foundation Power Tool - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7324c3db-658d-441b-8522-689c557d0a79&DisplayLang=en "The Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team Foundation Server Power Tool (formerly known as Power Toys) is a set of enhancements, tools and command line utilities that improve the Team Foundation Server experience."
8) Enterprise Library 3.0 - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=62ef5f79-daf2-43af-9897-d926f03b9e60&DisplayLang=en "This release of Enterprise Library includes: Caching Application Block, Cryptography Application Block, Data Access Application Block, Exception Handling Application Block, Logging Application Block, Policy Injection Application Block, Security Application Block and Validation Application Block."
9) Windows PowerShell 1.0 - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6ccb7e0d-8f1d-4b97-a397-47bcc8ba3806&DisplayLang=en "Microsoft Windows PowerShell is a new command-line shell and scripting language designed for system administration and automation. Built on the .NET Framework, Windows PowerShell enables IT professionals and developers control and automate the administration of Windows and applications."
10) Microsoft ASP.NET Futures - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9323777e-fe78-430c-ad92-d5be5b5ead98&DisplayLang=en "The Microsoft ASP.NET Futures May 2007 release contains an early developer preview of features providing a wide range of new functionality for both ASP.NET and Silverlight."
11) Reflector for .NET - http://www.aisto.com/roeder/dotnet/ "Reflector is the class browser, explorer, analyzer and documentation viewer for .NET. Reflector allows to easily view, navigate, search, decompile and analyze .NET assemblies in C#, Visual Basic and IL."
12) GhostDoc - http://www.roland-weigelt.de/ghostdoc/ "GhostDoc is a free add-in for Visual Studio that automatically generates XML documentation comments for C#. Either by using existing documentation inherited from base classes or implemented interfaces, or by deducing comments from name and type of e.g. methods, properties or parameters."
13) DPack - http://www.usysware.com/dpack/ "DPack is designed to greatly increase developer's productivity, automate repetitive processes and expand upon some of the Microsoft Visual Studio features. DPack includes various browser tools that allow the developer to quickly narrow the search down to a particular class, method or assembly type. DPack includes greatly enhanced numbered bookmarks feature, various code navigation tools as well as streamlined surround with feature, and much more."
14) CodeKeep - http://www.codekeep.net/addins.aspx "With the CodeKeep add-in, you can manage your code snippets and search for other code snippets without ever having to leave Visual Studio."
15) AnkhSVN - http://ankhsvn.tigris.org/ "AnkhSVN is an open-source Visual Studio .NET addin for the Subversion version control system. It allows you to perform the most common version control operations directly from inside the VS.NET IDE. Not all the functionality provided by SVN is (yet) supported, but the majority of operations that support the daily workflow are implemented."
16) VSCmdShell - http://visualstudiohacks.com/vscmdshell "The VSCmdShell powertoy combines the command window and the command prompt and makes them available in a single window. Just about anything you can do in the command prompt you can now do right inside of the IDE. You can also execute Visual Studio commands in the same window by simply prefacing that command with an exclamation point, you will even get IntelliSense for the command list. "
17) Regionerate - http://www.rauchy.net/regionerate/ "Regionerate is an open-source tool for developers and team leaders that allows you to automatically apply layout rules on C# code. Regionerate runs on Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio Codename Orcas Beta 1, #develop 2.0, NAnt and on command line."
18) Consolas Font Pack for VS 2005 - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=22e69ae4-7e40-4807-8a86-b3d36fab68d3&displaylang=en "The Microsoft Consolas Font Family is a set of highly legible fonts designed for ClearType. It is intended for use in programming environments and other circumstances where a monospaced font is specified. This installation package will set the default font for Visual Studio to Consolas."